Wednesday, September 16, 2009

From Accra to Kumasi

We left Accra yesterday for Kumasi, which is also known as the Ashanti region.

It is soooo much more calm then Accra. Holy smokes! I love it. We have resumed Twi classes and I love that. I feel like I am getting a hang of the language, but I still have a long way to go.

I'm living with a new family now and they are great. There are tons of people in the house and it's crazy and fun, even though the 18month old still doesn't know what to do with me.

I'm at the neighbors using the internet and I don't want to be long. Kumasi is off to a great start. I can't wait to keep learning and start dance classes :)

Ye da onyame ase (we thank God- Twi language)

Peace out slices!

**P.S. SHOUT OUT TO MY CAPITAL UNIVERSITY PEEPS! Miss you and hope all is well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment