Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Malaria: The seventh layer of hell

Can I get a "holla" from everyone who has ever, EVER had to get malaria pills!?

There are like a billion different kinds and a lot of phone calls that need to be made. Also, insurance doesn't cover it! How much does that suck!

Now, did I kinda put if off a little - yes.

However, I have been calling back and forth between the doctor/RN trying to get a perscription. I'm not still sure what the heck is going on, but it's a frustrating situation.

And to make it all worse, I didn't have a doctor in Columbus, so I couldn't get some stuff done. So I had to wait till I was back in Michigan.

Ugh! Jesus, help me!

I really hope I can just get all these shots and pills and stuff so I can actually be fully excited about my trip!

p.s. still don't have hiking boots and mosquito net :(

No comments:

Post a Comment