Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

I have pills...lots and lots of Malaria pills

Shout out to Rick, the new RN at the East A2 clinic. He was so solid. He talked to me for nearly 35 minutes today sorting out my malaria meds mahem (spelling on that one?)

Also, my mosquito net comes tomorrow in the mail. You can bet that I will coax my bro and cousin to set it up and try it out. Prepare for a post on that.

So yes ladies and gentleman, I am actually fully prepared to go to Ghana.

Except I might get a hiking backpack type thing.

OH! And I got the sweetest hiking boots! For you Seinfeld fans, they are Gortex. For those of you who don't know what Gortex is, it's a super material that is waterproof and keeps you warm. I really like them. I feel like a badass hiker in them. They make me look like I would know what to do with a mountain. I mean, I did climb down one in converse once, in Honduras, with one waterbottle, in the hot sun. But now with my boots (p.s. Thanks Grandma), I can conquer any mountain!!!

Peace out loves! 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment